Strawberry Spinach Salad with Goat Cheese
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (get vegetarian Worcestershire here)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 10 ounces fresh spinach - rinsed, dried
- 1 quart strawberries - cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds, blanched and slivered
- 2/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Cover, and chill for one hour.
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, goat cheese, and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Posted by mcmcolospgs at 12:49 PM