After School Peanut Butter and Honey Popcorn
* 8 cups popped lightly salted popcorn (low-fat microwave popcorn is what I used)
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup honey
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional, but I totally used it!)
1. Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and honey. Bring to a rolling boil.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth. Add vanilla, if using.
3. Pour peanut butter syrup over popcorn and stir to coat. (You can place the popped popcorn in a large paper bag, then pour over the syrup and shake. That’s how I did it) Spread out on to a cookie sheet to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!