Sausage (or ham) and Potato Bake
* 2 packages brown and serve sausage patties or links, thawed (or use 2-3 cups fully cooked ham, diced)
* 3 ½ cup frozen hash browns (I prefer the cube type hashbrowns in this)
* 1 ½ cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 cup of milk
* 6 large beaten eggs
* 1 teaspoon dried mustard
* ¼ teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 11x 7x 2 inch baking dish.
2. Cut thawed sausage into slices (patties into quarters).
3. Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into prepared dish.
4. Bake 50 minutes (takes 60 in my oven) or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes.