* 1 cup Soft Butter Or Margarine
* 1 cup Brown Sugar
* 1 teaspoon Almond Extract
* 1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee (Up To 2 Tablespoons For More Flavor)
* ½ teaspoons Baking Powder
* ¼ teaspoons Salt
* 2-½ cups Flour (approximately)
* 1 cup Chocolate Chips (Up To 2 Cups!)
Cream together the butter and brown sugar.
Blend in the almond extract, instant coffee, baking powder and salt.
Add enough flour to make a stiff dough.
Press into a well-greased 9×13 pan (or a jellyroll pan if you’re doubling it) and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes.