White Chicken Chili Recipe
6½ hours | 20 min prep
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 3/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
* 1 large onion, minced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
* 2 cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 teaspoon mustard powder
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 4 cups baked corn tortilla chips (optional)
* 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
* sour cream (optional)
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
3. Remove chicken and set aside.
4. Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until tender.
5. Place chicken, onion, and garlic in crockpot.
6. Add wine, beans, mustard powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
7. Cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
8. Place servings into bowl (If using tortilla chips put them in bowl first).
9. Sprinkle with cheese and add sour cream.