* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/4 cup dry white wine, or chicken broth
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 1 teaspoon dried tarragon (or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh)
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; saute until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a plate; keep warm.
2. Pour wine into hot skillet; cook, stirring, until reduced by half, about 1 minute. Whisk in cream, mustard, and tarragon. Cook, whisking, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
3. Pour any accumulated chicken juices into sauce. Right before serving, drizzle cream sauce over chicken.