Orange-Balsamic Glazed Chicken
Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts or any combination of light and dark meat
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
* 2 to 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves chopped
* 1/3 cup orange marmalade
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
* 1/2 cup chicken stock
* 2 scallions, whites and greens, finely chopped
* 4 cups baby arugula
In a large pan, heat the extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high to high heat.
Season the chicken liberally with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. When the oil is hot and ripples, add the chicken and brown for 5 minutes, then turn and sprinkle with rosemary. Cook until the chicken is tender and cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
In a small bowl, stir together the marmalade, vinegar and stock and pour over the chicken. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and becomes a thin glaze. Add the scallions during the last minute of cooking time. Arrange on a serving platter and serve topped with arugula greens.