Angel Hair Pasta, Cooked, 12 ounces
Olive Oil, 3 ounces
Garlic, Fresh Chopped, 1 tsp
Shrimp, 16-20 Count Size, 14 each
Artichokes Hearts, Quartered, 1 cup
Roma Tomatoes, Diced 1 cup
Black Olives, chopped, 1 cup
Capers, 4 Tbsp
Salt ½ tsp
Pepper ½ tsp
Basil, Fresh ¼ cup
Parmesan, Shredded 2 Tbsp
Parsley, Fresh chopped
1. Cook angel hair according to directions on package, 12 ounces should yield approximately 20 ounces of cooked pasta.
2. To a medium heated sauté pan, add olive oil, garlic, shrimp and artichokes. Let shrimp cook and let garlic turn a golden color to develop flavor.
3. Add tomatoes, black olives, capers, salt and pepper to sauté pan. Let ingredients thoroughly heat while mixing.
4. Remove from heat and add toss in fresh basil.
5. Place cooked angel hair in a mound on service plate and top with ingredients from sauté pan.
6. Garnish with parmesan and parsley, enjoy!