- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers (ribs and seeds removed), thinly sliced
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup prepared fresh salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. On foil, combine onions, bell peppers, corn, 1/4 cup salsa, and 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Add chicken, stir to combine, and continue to roast until warmed through, 5 minutes more. Transfer chicken and vegetable mixture to a serving bowl, discarding foil (reserve sheet).
- Arrange tortillas on sheet. Dividing evenly, brush with remaining tablespoon oil; top with cheese. Bake until edges are golden and cheese is melted, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, top tortillas with chicken-vegetable mixture and remaining 3/4 cup salsa.