- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
To shred the cheese, I used my food processor. It was amazing how quickly it shredded my cheese!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine bisquick, milk and cheddar cheese in mixing bowl. Mix with wooden spoon till soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix melted butter and garlic powder and brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.