Peanut Butter Chex Mix (Gluten Free/Low Sugar)
recipe credit: Alison Eldred
- 2 cups Cocoa Crispies cereal
- 1 can cashews (or peanuts)
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 3/4 cup splenda or 1 ½ cups sugar
- Measure cereal into large bowl
- Melt the following together: butter, peanut butter add vanilla once liquified.
- Mix cereal, and nuts.
- Pour melted ingredients over mix and stir until evenly coated.
- Add Splenda or sugar.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container or refrigerator.